• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Solar Servo brand

Anyone use them in there 8th scales like Avalanche XTR. Looking at the specs on thier 228 servo its better than stock and cheaper. Redcats Hexfly 9kg servos suck big time. They only last like a day.

Thanks... Unfortunately they only are talking about centering every time, which is fine but what about durability. Torque tests @ voltages etc. I was looking for a budget servo. For all metal gear and digital they are cheap in cost.

alfred e numan

if anyone wants to get rid of the servos that the cats come with- the factory ones-- send them to me-- pm me. i will gladly take them and pay your postage- dead or alive, send them to me. me-chan-ic. -- me fix.---lol

TerraKill

alfred e numan said:
if anyone wants to get rid of the servos that the cats come with- the factory ones-- send them to me-- pm me. i will gladly take them and pay your postage- dead or alive, send them to me. me-chan-ic. -- me fix.---lol
i have about 6+ dead stock steering servos (some completly dead, some gears are grinded out) and a whole box of dead 1/8th servos (id say easyly over 30+ in there)

live in teh Uk tho, but if u wanna pay postage, id be happy to have them out my sight lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.