• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Snappy rc fuel upgrade

rampagemt

Does the Snappy rc fuel line upgrade for the baja fit on the rampage the kit with 3 lines in the gromet

G

^^^^I just used one of the fittings here. I added an extra hole in the stock grommet.

G

The x series come with that set up. Those are the aluminum versions deanodized.

G

No it won't fit the MT. The euro version of the MT (black out) has a similar set up. You would be better off trying to get your hands on that part.

G

Here is what it looks like.

e8324b8a.jpg

rampagemt

Rcdad is that the snappy grommet or stock. I have not ran my mt but tryin to vent tank just don't know what rout to go. I am thinking of getting the snappy grommet and then runnin a 3rd line with the one way vent. If I go that route I have to seal stock vent in cap correct? And where do you place the vent does it matter how it's fastened. Like does it gotta be verticle or etc....

rcgasser

I think he used a stock grommet and made a third hole. Yes you will have to seal the hole in the gas cap I just cut a plastic coke bottle to seal mine and it works just great. It does not matter how you fastened the 3rd line but you would want to run the line line somewhere from the back of the motor I like mine past the chassis because sometime gas will come out of the line and you don't want the gas to leak on the chassis.

G

I always run mine to the bottom of the chassis, out to the side or back. In the event of a roll over, the fuel won't start to drain if the car is upside down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts