• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Shop Project

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

cordy said:
How close does the pipe come to the tank fill cap?
Sorry Cordy. I have been outta town racing this weekend and didn't get back to ya. Not really close enough for any concern at all. I will get ya a better pic from that side. The pipe actually angles up pretty well in that area. They are gonna be a PITA to fuel no matter what. The cage is right next to the cap.

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

New Phatcat Racing front shock tower.

This was designed to fit under the hood with no clearance issues. No other tower will work without cutting out the hood AND drilling out 2 additional holes for the cage to bolt to. The stock tower is ALL plastic, not even the thin alloy insert like the other X-series cars. The fitment on this tower was spot on. I will post another pic with the hood on. Thanks Phatcat!

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

More new products to test for the Redcat..

Any takers on what's in the bag marked Redcat?

travmess

ooo oooo i kno wat they r :D they r on my rig right now sooo much nicer than original design that was the test set that was sent to us. got the crap run outa them... lots of abuse........ :cool:

fishface5

Looks great I just received mine. It wouldn't even start had to tear it down and set the gap between the mag and flywheel

Ol' fart

Mine is running good now. The Trenchers I added really give it some top end. I'm going to upgrade the pipe next. The stock one is starting to melt and sag.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts