• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Shop Project

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

The Shop Car Project

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

rampagemt said:
Looks great! Could use some diff wheels tho
I agree. I just stuck those on there to see what the baja fronts look like on there. Im installing some silverback fronts and rc4wd ruff riders all the way around. Plus stip the paint and do the yellow and white paint scheme like all my other rigs.

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

New pics

Naked cage..

May need some limiters..

PhatCat Racing Tower, need some hood trimming to work..

New holes added to the side guards! bonus!

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

New diff Brace installed.. Fit like a glove. Nice finish with the new logo addition. Great stuff, Phatcat..

sanos

I just noticed that this car doesn't have the rear sway bars??? Or is it just not mounted on that picture?

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

twissted said:
I will be adding 5imian wheels and RC4WD ruff riders to my build, I own a Largescale hobby business and will not Buy, Sell or Run anything made by a clone Manufacture. It's just my preference. I don't knock what other choose to do. Just not something I'm willing to do. I support people that are willing to innovate and contribute to our great hobby.

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

sanos said:
I just noticed that this car doesn't have the rear sway bars??? Or is it just not mounted on that picture?
Twissted is correct. The new shock mounting location is where the old swaybar mt was located. I'm looking into changing the lower mount so the shock bottom will not get tore off on full droop. May try to incorporate a sway bar mounting point as well.

Should have more new products early next week to do some fitment testing. So keep watching. ;)

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

Jet-Pro has landed

Installed.. Nice fitment!

Also installed (almost) the silencer. I got a test tube to install in the endbleed to tune the powerband.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts