• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

servo ???

mad man

When i first got my rampage xt it would turn and do donuts now it take wide turnes and i was also wondering if the throttle servo has anything to do with power or is it just steering servo. What is the best throttle servo and steering servo for a rampage xt and what battery should i use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

mad man

No i had to turn it up all the way and still makes wide turns and I had to tighten my servo saver too.

mad man

No nothing broken could it be the servo's

Dieselaw

Did u check the batteries on the radio? Assuming that the throttle servo is responding poorly also. Maybe try and recharge the receiver also.

mad man

Yes i did i think it might be my servo's what are the best one and the most power

Ol' fart

It is safe to say all servos out there are better then stock, just get one that is simaler in size so instalation is easy. Get one that can handle 7.2 volts and switch to a Li-Po pack.

The throtle servo will be fine as is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts