• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Servo saver

krashkrieg

Contributor
Knuckles said:
Oh yeah, maybe it will be put together by then. Have to dig foundation for house this weekend. After I demo garage that is. Time not on my side this weekend
I could help out by stopping by and installing it....on my XBe with heavy hostile crusher rears and give a full report you can post as your own....[emoji6]

Knuckles

Tested a few minutes

Ol said:
Did you get some time to try it out yet
Got to test it on Sunday for a few minutes before I stripped out a square drive hex.

It is definitely better than it was, sleeve did what it was intended to do. You can really see how the saver idea works. Going to fix truck tonight and get some more testing in with a couple of different sets of tires.

From what I saw I think spring is a little weak still. If there was a way to tighten spring down I think it can be tuned as needed for application.

Remember I run some big tires on mine. Let you know how I make out in a couple of days.

Damn breakage LOL

Ol' fart

The spring wire is .080 and the spring diameter is .5. That is the stiffest spring I could find.

Can you add a solid arm to the setup? with the solid arm we could tell if it's the spring or the servo. Maybe your tires are so big that the servo can't turn them. Try it both ways and tell us if there is a difference, OK?

Ol' fart

It will be included with all future orders. Contact me direct if you want a sleeve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts