• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Servo Reversed?

vpalace

Just a silly question, but why did I have to hit the servo reversing switch when I installed my Hitec 5765 and 645 servos?

bigfol

It all depends on your transmitter set-up they come from the factory set-up to be pluged into a hitec radio, if your are using a different branded radio the signal will be reversed.

vpalace

I'm using the stock radio,

Guess its a flysky.

G

You are correct on the Flysky also. The Redcat factory radio is a rebadged Flysky. Wouldn't it be awesome if they would include the IT4 as the radio? :D

foxys

RCDAD said:
You are correct on the Flysky also. The Redcat factory radio is a rebadged Flysky. Wouldn't it be awesome if they would include the IT4 as the radio? :D
Have you had a chance to play with the IT4 yet? We just got them in and I'm in love. It just works, and everything works. According to my handheld tach, the rpm sensor is within 1% and the temp sensor is dead on with my IR meter. My Spektrum didn't do that well.

G

I have not.

That's awesome to hear! It's a great look'n radio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts