• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

servo melted ???

pipeous

I had 2 Hitecs melt at a race up North. It ended up being my rx. not sure why it amplified the voltage. I lost my first 2 qualifiers to melted servos and changed the rx out for the heck of it. I found later I killed another servo in that rx. it was fine in electric rc's but when you plugged a nitro rx battery in, it melted the steering servos... odd

Hitec rep was there at the race and they replaced the servos for me. I bought the one at the race too and had to send them both in. ended up robbing a third servo from another rc... raced a truggy with a hitec 625... all I had left and it made it to the end of the weekend

for the record it was one of the blue airtronics fm rx's that did this

mossyoaktj

i have the dx3 spektrum and i dident change anything of the settings so i don't know

looks lke im going to have to buy another one. what servos are good for the stearing?

Clubin

Banned
mossyoaktj said:
i have the dx3 spektrum and i dident change anything of the settings so i don't know
looks lke im going to have to buy another one. what servos are good for the stearing?
I would say probaly 99% of us are usint the 5745.

cable97526

mossyoaktj said:
I just started a thread here with a lot of info that people have been adding about 1/4 scale servos. Take a look

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=1247

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts