• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

second time running... problems

Trip..

That gear plate is such a POS.. I shattered mine like pottery just by tightening the screws.

MIKEspoon

Rule number one I just found out. Don't let a friend who never drove an rc car drive your new one lol. Crashed it into a wall now it won't turn unless I have the front lifted off the ground. Gotta look into it a little deeper and find out what broke

G

Man, that sucks. Is he willing to help get it repaired?

Guantanamo Joe

SUCK!!!

I have a buddy who has his own rc cars, and he drives them like he is drunk... I let him drive my XT when I first got it and I was worried the whole time. I can understand driving your own like you stole it, but driving someone else's ride deserves a little respect...

don't get me wrong, MIKE, Im not saying your buddy has no respect- just throwing my 2 cents out there about buddies driving borrowed cars ;)

Deluge

MIKEspoon said:
Rule number one I just found out. Don't let a friend who never drove an rc car drive your new one lol. Crashed it into a wall now it won't turn unless I have the front lifted off the ground. Gotta look into it a little deeper and find out what broke
The only driver I trust is me! :D

Deluge

Guantanamo Joe said:
SUCK!!!I have a buddy who has his own rc cars, and he drives them like he is drunk... I let him drive my XT when I first got it and I was worried the whole time. I can understand driving your own like you stole it, but driving someone else's ride deserves a little respect...

don't get me wrong, MIKE, Im not saying your buddy has no respect- just throwing my 2 cents out there about buddies driving borrowed cars ;)
Completely agree!

MIKEspoon

Agree Joe. In my case he prob was drunk lol. But what am I gonna do, can't be mad. It won't get it fixed. Looks like I'm going to look into an all aluminum front end lol

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
SUCK!!!I have a buddy who has his own rc cars, and he drives them like he is drunk... I let him drive my XT when I first got it and I was worried the whole time. I can understand driving your own like you stole it, but driving someone else's ride deserves a little respect...

I'm actually nervous to drives other people's RCs. It would be very conservitively.

krashkrieg

Contributor
The only time I let someone drive now (lessons learned) is when there is a ridiculously large flat field...

G

krashkrieg said:
The only time I let someone drive now (lessons learned) is when there is a ridiculously large flat field...
Yep, that's how I teach my sons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts