• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Sale!

Knuckles

I need to chime in about xbe chassis. I have been waiting months for this thing, I don't care what length it is and I would pay what I need to for it. Ol'fart if you don't want to do it on a production scale would you at least just make them for a couple of us? If not I am selling everything I have for my xbe.

Ol' fart

krashkrieg said:
I was waiting for the XBe chassis, with the power some of us have in the electrics it was worth it for me and several others!...haven't got my XT up yet to justify one...but I'm sure you'll sell the crap out of a steering setup.. ;)
I'm not working on the steering set-up now. Too buzy keeping up with the orders for parts I already have. Seems like I'm always out of something.

Looks like the steering setup is going to include servo mounts. I need the servo to "stand up" to clear the servo saver.

Ol' fart

Knuckles said:
I need to chime in about xbe chassis. I have been waiting months for this thing, I don't care what length it is and I would pay what I need to for it. Ol'fart if you don't want to do it on a production scale would you at least just make them for a couple of us? If not I am selling everything I have for my xbe.
Your right. I keep adding things to the XBE chassis and it's just slowing the project down. I can't say when it will be done but I will stop"improving" it and just make some.

G

Ol said:
Your right. I keep adding things to the XBE chassis and it's just slowing the project down. I can't say when it will be done but I will stop"improving" it and just make some.
Just a little heads up. The side guards holes are different. Even on the right side of the car both the XB and XBE have only three holes that are for the side guard. They are different by about 3mm. I mounted a XBE side guard to my XB because I don't like the wavy cut of the XB. Sure enough the holes were off.

rookie101

Ol said:
Awesome news!

Knuckles

What are you doing for rear shaft? xbe rear? I was thinking about stretching the xb I bought from Obeast, wont supports be a problem?

Ol' fart

Knuckles said:
What are you doing for rear shaft? xbe rear? I was thinking about stretching the xb I bought from Obeast, wont supports be a problem?
Ya, but I'm sure it can be dealt with. If I just streach the chassis you'll have a whole differant set of problems to deal with. Might as well just make a longer diff mount plate and see how it works out.

G

Knuckles said:
Just to clarify the 2 inch stretch I mentioned is behind the diff to support and or protect my rear mount pipe. :)

Ol' fart

RCDAD said:
Just to clarify the 2 inch stretch I mentioned is behind the diff to support and or protect my rear mount pipe. :)
OoooH, good thing you said something. For the record it is already extended but only a half an inch. Just gives you a place to mount a bumper, wheely bar, exhaust support ect ect. Do you still want your's +2inches?

G

Ol said:
OoooH, good thing you said something. For the record it is already extended but only a half an inch. Just gives you a place to mount a bumper, wheely bar, exhaust support ect ect. Do you still want your's +2inches?
Stock length +2

So I guess 1 1/2 more.

This is what I have now. You can see my bumper extension under the pipe.

-

Sergio

rampagemt said:
I bet your super excited. I hate waiting for rc stuff
thats why im trying to time everything so my stuff will be there when i get back

ill order the xb next week i will be a very happy cat

Ol' fart

I didn't know how many would be ordered so I had to wait and see. I got enough orders to justify a good run of them but, It will take me a couple of weeks to make and ship them.

Thanks for the orders. They will be worth the wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts