• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Sale!

Ol' fart

I'm selling my Chassis for $120, one time offer for three weeks only. For those of you who don't know about it this is a racing quality chassis, lighter than the stock one and rigid as hell. The chassis is a three piece setup with the main body made of 6061 and the diff mounts made from 1/8th thick 7075, very strong. All the stock parts bolt up, no mods requiered.

Sale starts 3/13. look for it on my web store.

Gaz

Black or Aluminum?

Ol' fart

Not selling at 180. Thought I'd try 120, still not selling. I think the pics just don't show it well. It is SO much better than the stock one. The people who hold it and see how light it is, how stiff it is, they all want it but...

I had plans for an XBE but with the kind of response I'm getting it may be a waste of time.

G

I'll take one off your hands. Can I get an extended rear diff mount?

xscrick

Banned
chassis skid plate / braceim very tempted on one of those chassis myself , in black,, but i just started to make some chassis skid plate / brace out of 1/8 inch plate 6061 aluminum,,, rear about done,, still need to work on front,,, busy with life you know,,,, i was thinking weak link on chassis was in front of rear diff,, and behind front one where it narrows, thought this would help, small sheet of aluminum was only bit over 20 bucks,,, than time spent to make it,,,,,done with some basic tools,,,drill, file,, cut off wheel on grinder

P1010302.jpg

P1010302.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/P1010302.jpg.75bc38ae506c0de426b5ad6af3337661.jpg

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

Put me down for 2 of those Chassis Doug. 2 cycle hobbies..$120 is a steal.I have a more stuff I need. Called ya last week but you were out.

Last edited by a moderator:

krashkrieg

Contributor
Re: Sale!

Ol said:
Not selling at 180. Thought I'd try 120, still not selling. I think the pics just don't show it well. It is SO much better than the stock one. The people who hold it and see how light it is, how stiff it is, they all want it but... I had plans for an XBE but with the kind of response I'm getting it may be a waste of time.
I was waiting for the XBe chassis, with the power some of us have in the electrics it was worth it for me and several others!...haven't got my XT up yet to justify one...but I'm sure you'll sell the crap out of a steering setup.. ;)

rookie101

Ol said:
Not selling at 180. Thought I'd try 120, still not selling. I think the pics just don't show it well. It is SO much better than the stock one. The people who hold it and see how light it is, how stiff it is, they all want it but... I had plans for an XBE but with the kind of response I'm getting it may be a waste of time.
Instead of an all new design for the XB-E, could holes just be added for the motor mount? I know you were talking about adding length for bigger motors, but I'm fine with stock length.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts