• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rx battery

Kaz the Minotaur

What does everyone use for a battery? I've made my own out of some Tenergy 3500 mah cells that I've had for a while. Those are bettery than the stock battery but I'd really like to get some good Intellect cells to make a battery out of.

M

magnum57

I'm using a 4500MAH hump style. The only thing is I had to change the on/off switch. The Digital servos realy drain the RX batteries.

Sprint 77

Contributor
I am using a 7.4 lipo 3200 mah 25c burst with a Castle creations voltage regulator down to 6 volts. Weighs exactly half what a 4200 ddm battery weighs

I got the AMS direct servo leads for it to try next for direct power from deans plugs.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Mine doesn't fit it is to long, I made my own box. Losi makes one for the 1/8 scale car as a option that fits in the box, but use the castle creations regulator it is a switching regulator and runs much cooler which as with electronics cooler means longer life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.