• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Roll cage and body support

Gas Jocky

By adding a little foam from the kids water noodle adds alot of strength for the body, way less movement so the body lasts longer.

noodle005.jpg

noodle003.jpg

noodle004.jpg

MCDbodyonRampage010.jpg

pipeous

cool idea, probably protects the plug from being snapped too. I remember breaking in my marder without the body on at my detail shop. I only had my front brakes on as I was waiting for upgrade brakes after I added the alloy sideplate, and I figured I was taking it easy and just jumping a small speed bump to entertain myself. I had a glitch in the radio system and it locked up the brake going over the speed bump and flipped. got 5 mins out of that plug becuase I snapped it off at the ceramic....

I am going to go dig through the garage now. I like it

Sprint 77

Contributor
pipeous said:
cool idea, probably protects the plug from being snapped too. I remember breaking in my marder without the body on at my detail shop. I only had my front brakes on as I was waiting for upgrade brakes after I added the alloy sideplate, and I figured I was taking it easy and just jumping a small speed bump to entertain myself. I had a glitch in the radio system and it locked up the brake going over the speed bump and flipped. got 5 mins out of that plug becuase I snapped it off at the ceramic....
I am going to go dig through the garage now. I like it
If you go with a 4130 chromoly cage you have more plug room (Irridum long plug) and lots more plug protection .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts