• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rockslide RS10 1/10 Scale Crawler in stock now

RampageHopUps

OK, first few guys to but the new 1/10 crawler from redcat gets an awesome price. Only $159, hurry, I'm not sure how long this will last:

RS-10.jpg

Redcat 1/10 Scale Crawler

Specifications:

Motor Type Quantity 2 – Electric Brushed 70T 380

Transmission

Drive System 4 Wheel Drive

Length 450mm

Width 268mm

Height 148mm

Wheelbase 320mm

Ground Clearance

Fuel Tank Capacity

Chassis Type Aluminum

Brake Type

Shocks Aluminum Capped Oil Filled

Speed Control Type

Radio System 3 Channel FM Digital

Pete379

Just got done ordering one of these crawlers. Looks like it will be great fun especially in the house, I think it will make a good couch crawler.

hardcore

i have one they are well built, bead locks,links,frame all aluminum, 3-channel fm radio, fan cooled speed control, the batt, is a 5 cell hump pack, im getting 3 hrs run time, i do not know how they can build it for that $$$$ way cool,!!!!, everyone should have one for when you are waiting for parts, , , ,,

austexjg

Are you talking about the Rockslide RS10 with a 5 cell battery? I have one with a 6-cell 2x3 battery pack - not a 5 cell hump pack, is this an upgrade? 3 hours of run time seems long compared to my 20 - 25 minutes with stock battery pack. I agree the rig is well made for an entry level crawler....

hardcore

mine has a 5 cell hump pack, its the one that came w/the truck. i have been using it as a demo, charged it once , ran it at least 2 hrs, in fact my buddy just left w/ his 2 kids and they have had it outside for a hour and it still is going, i will say im not useing a stk charger, maybe thats the diff.

austexjg

What does your battery look like - two rows of three batteries in a square block configuration covered in black plastic? I just purchased a RS10 and the battery does not last that long - a good 30 - 40 minutes at slow crawling speeds. I am also using a Dynamite Vision Peak Ultra to charge the battery pack. How long have you had this truck as a demo?

hardcore

i got mine last thursday, if i could i would show you a pic, im not pulling your leg, i have a herd time tilling the batt, but it spends most of the time buzzing around the yard wide open,

Pete379

Isn't the battery a 1500 or 2000 mah? Can anyone tell me is it nicad or nimh? Either way I think its going to be great fun! Hey Rob, do you know when Redcats coming out with any upgrades for the crawler?

python

I think it is very cool little crawler, i put a 5000mah battery in mine because the original only lasted about 20 minutes, the stock servos seemed to work fine but i change mine over to the rock crusher servos by airtronics, with the 5000mah i get tired before the battery does

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
Ive used the Tower Pro MG995 servos for years with great results. They have208oz. of torque, metal gears with dual ball bearings and only $10-$14 each. Used one for T/B on my Baja with front brakes and it could lock all four wheels in gravel. Out of the 8 I have purchased only one has failed in the last 2 years.

austexjg

Thanks for the info. - I have been looking at those - what about the MG996®, I guess it is an updated version?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.