• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Shredder XT questions

RCnoob

hey there, ive been out of the RC world for over a year now and im looking to get back into it. Ive had mostly nitro RC's and my last one was a redcat rampage mt and i loved it. I like the larger scale rc cars but being gas powered, it was so loud i couldnt really run it at just a local park.

Ive been watching some videos on the new shredder xt and just had a few questions about it. So hopefully someone on here has one! :p . I just wanted to see what the max speed might be with that, or if the quality of batteries you use come in to play. Plus ive never had a battery powered rc car before so how long does one battery last? I hear 8 minutes and then up to a half hour depending on what kind of battery you use. thanks!

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

RCnoob said:
hey there, ive been out of the RC world for over a year now and im looking to get back into it. Ive had mostly nitro RC's and my last one was a redcat rampage mt and i loved it. I like the larger scale rc cars but being gas powered, it was so loud i couldnt really run it at just a local park.Ive been watching some videos on the new shredder xt and just had a few questions about it. So hopefully someone on here has one! :p . I just wanted to see what the max speed might be with that, or if the quality of batteries you use come in to play. Plus ive never had a battery powered rc car before so how long does one battery last? I hear 8 minutes and then up to a half hour depending on what kind of battery you use. thanks!
if you go on you tube i think some people have recorded it going 30mph stock, i havent tested mine yet but it sounds about right. as for run time i have two venom 7.4v 25c 5000mah 2s Lipos and i get about 15 min run time with the LCV cutoff at 3.0v. and thats full throttle the whole time. if you are looking for longer run times i suggest running 2 4s lipos parallel. there is fourm for the shredder on this site so make sure u check that out.

here check this link out on the battery http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=6831

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts