• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Redcat Rampage MT with a ton of stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortech

Up for sale is a mint condition Redcat Rampage MT that has been modified to be bullet proof. I have been building RC trucks for 20 plus yrs now and I built this truck for my son. Only reason I am selling it is he no longer has any interest in it. We only drove the truck at our local park so it is in mint condition (as you can see by the pics). Upgrades include, all servos, receiver, failsafe, battery,transmitter, CPI pipe, bearings, diff/shock fluids. There is enough spare parts to build a 2nd truck almost (see pics). I have well over $2400.00 invested. Truck starts and runs great and is extremely fast. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Contact me directly for a shipping quote. I am located in Canada. Thanks Having trouble posting pics but I can send via email. You will be pleasantly surprised!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts