• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat On Road Radio Interference-??

JOE MAGIC

Hello-

I Can't Understand Why I Do Not Get A Good Range From My Radio That Came With My On Road Rampage-??

I Kind Of Loose My Radio When My Car Is Around 50 Yards Out-??

Is It The Radio?? If I Buy A Better One Will That Do It-To Give Me A Bit More Area--??

Thank You

Joe Magic:eek:

JOE MAGIC

Radio On Road Car

Hi;

The One It Came With Is The"Hitec" Aggressor-??

Ch 62---Maybe I Should Get A Futaba--???

What Do You Think???

Like A Bit Over 40 Yards It Starts---Creeping Out-??? :confused: :confused:

RampageHopUps

A Futaba 3PK would be my choice, works great and no crystals. Look to see if there are any kinks int eh antenna wire, or that its not touching the chassis. That was a great radio 2 years ago, but 2.4 is certainly a better choice now.

emu67

Another thing to consider is where you are running. In Vegas, my 2.4 goes into failsafe everytime the airplanes fly over - something about their signalling screws up my radio. When I run elsewhere, my range is just fine.

PISTOL PETE

JOE MAGIC said:
Hello-
I Can't Understand Why I Do Not Get A Good Range From My Radio That Came With My On Road Rampage-??

I Kind Of Loose My Radio When My Car Is Around 50 Yards Out-??

Is It The Radio?? If I Buy A Better One Will That Do It-To Give Me A Bit More Area--??

Thank You

Joe Magic:eek:
did you isolate your exhaust( fuel tube around the metal holder)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.