• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Recommended radio upgrade?

ChuenouXiao

What do you guys recommend for a radio upgrade? receiver upgrade? What brand? Website to get it?

G

I also use the flysky. Work great.

-

216c767e.jpg

G

I'm using a dx3s, I like it b/c I can see the motor temperature.
I like the temp option. Running out here when it is over 115deg. makes me nervous. What sensor do you use? Can it be used for electric and gas?

cordy

I use a spektrum dx3c.Guess it would depend on how many platforms you have if more than one or two then reciever cost would be a factor. My back up radio is a fly sky gt-3 the recievers are $7.50 ea.

G

I use a spektrum dx3c.Guess it would depend on how many platforms you have if more than one or two then reciever cost would be a factor. My back up radio is a fly sky gt-3 the recievers are $7.50 ea.
+1

I bought a 10 pack of the receivers. I just need the cars to put them. :D

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
What's your budget? I've used Futaba, Airtronics and Spektrum systems. They're all good.This is what I'm currently using.

Airtronics MX-Sport FHSS-2 2.4 GHz Radio w/3 Channel Receiver
Deluge, to me.... it's not about budget... but if I value it. Throw me one of the best money can buy... and I can tell you if I value it. I think all I want is a solid and comfortable controller with at-least a temperature gauge to monitor my engine. I may add lights to my XB too. Any suggestion?

Vision

RCDAD said:
I like the temp option. Running out here when it is over 115deg. makes me nervous. What sensor do you use? Can it be used for electric and gas?
They have two sensors, one for electric and one for gas r/c's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts