• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Recommended Head kits for better low end torque and higher top RPMs

rampagemt

I would love to get some high end motors but with 4 redcats getting upgraded at once it gets hard to afford. I am very interested in that rcmk or the 30.5 they got on there site

G

rampagemt said:
I would love to get some high end motors but with 4 redcats getting upgraded at once it gets hard to afford. I am very interested in that rcmk or the 30.5 they got on there site
I know the feeling. Almost all of my platforms seem to be under construction for something. LOL

delta_kilo

For the price I'm going to go with the rcmk 7.5 HP engine within a month. I'll post pics when I get it installed.

Shawn213

i know the rcmk exhaust port is a little wider than a cy or a zen port so you will want to open up the exhaust flange opening a little for the best flow

ChuenouXiao

G

IMO it should be a slight improvement over the pro stock. I have on one the way and will be able to give a better opinion once I play with it. OBR has great engines. It sounds similar to OBRs full mod engines. We'll see. :)

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
IMO it should be a slight improvement over the pro stock. I have on one the way and will be able to give a better opinion once I play with it. OBR has great engines. It sounds similar to OBRs full mod engines. We'll see. :)
I have the money to buy it but I don't want to pull from my reserve nest egg :D So I have to wait :( You tell me how good it is RCdad and I will order it once I'm ready. So this engine will be a direct bolt onto my XB with no mod huh? All I got to do is slap on a clutch housing, clutch carrier, clutch pads and a pull starter and I'm ready for break in huh?

G

Yep, should be a piece of cake!

G

Deluge said:
Just cut the bottom out of your wallet! :D
Thats what happens to me. Just flows on through.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.