• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Reciever Batteries

Chief409

Went shopping for a receiver battery this afternoon. DDM, Tower are out of stock, checked MaxAmps but didn't like the price (but they have the best power packs available), then went to A-Main where they are in stock "limited quaintly" . It's springtime and everyone is replacing batteries. Get 'em while they last!

Dreggsta

dod you look on ebay & amazon? i gpt these, Venom 6v 5000mAh 5-Cell Hump Receiver NiMH Battery for HPI Baja, for $35 shipped.

Chief409

Dreggsta said:
dod you look on ebay & amazon? i gpt these, Venom 6v 5000mAh 5-Cell Hump Receiver NiMH Battery for HPI Baja, for $35 shipped.
Same thing at A-Main for $28.00, free shipping. Got a discount which took care of the sales tax and knocked a bit off the list price.

I checked a few sites looking at prices.

I am a repeat customer at A-Main. Got lots of parts there building 1/10 trucks over the years, and walk in when I was in Chico. Possibly why I got the "pop up" discount code I used. Without the discount I think the price is around $30. And qualifies for Free Shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreggsta

lol, i went to their site just now to look & i got a pop up discount too hahaha. the venom batteries i bought off amazon are on amain's site for the same price as amazon's. p/n vnr1506. w/the code the discounted price was $31.49. not too shabby. maybe i'll get a back up set. i don't see myself going lipo anytime soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts