• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

REC-90 fuel

brad1161

picked up 2 gallons of 100% gas REC-90 fuel today. Mixed Klotz Synthetic Oil 25-1. I think ESP champ ported will like this :D I have been running the Klotz Synthetic Oil and like it. Plus it smells good :cool:

Ildy666

brad1161 said:
picked up 2 gallons of 100% gas REC-90 fuel today. Mixed Klotz Synthetic Oil 25-1. I think ESP champ ported will like this :D I have been running the Klotz Synthetic Oil and like it. Plus it smells good :cool:
+1 been using klotz oils for over 25 years and had no problems...

rampagemt

Re: REC-90 fuel

I have been using klotz since I got these and its been over a year and no issues with over 5 motors.

G

brad1161 said:
What was the price? I have heard it can be less expensive than 87. I would run it if I could find a place that pumped it. It is better due to the fact that it is not mixed with ethanol.

G

That is correct. Here in AZ we get oxygenated fuel in the winter. It is a higher ethanol blend. My mpg drops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts