• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Ready to upgrade!

GrnGoblin

Just got my buggy (XB) and im loving this thing... But now i have read so much on this forum about upgrades i want them all servos, oversized bearings, and that belt drive....

So when are there going to be any belt drives in stock i want to support companies on this site but i cant seem to find the servos or belt drive in stock from anywhere...

GrnGoblin

Guantanamo Joe said:
RC pitstop ships to me when I'm at a PO. So does ddm and large scale RC.
Thanks...I really want that belt drive does any one know when they will be back in stock...

philztoy

RC Dad thought he would be getting them in a couple of weeks a few weeks back. Hopefully, he will get some soon.

Harder to get than an AR15 right now.

GrnGoblin

Parts are coming in got my 7075 front and rear hubs installed all hitec servos mounted still on hold for my diff grease going to swap that out had a lil run in with a pole and cause some damage but this thing is fast oh yeah i also swapped my stock a;b gears installed a 990 carb, hpi filter, and 8k clutch spring.....I cant wait to see the difference...

GrnGoblin

Stock can just died. Im looking at the jetpro side mount, CPI rear, DDM side, or KM DOM rear because of the price. Any suggestions? Are the more expensive pipes really worth it?

G

Jetpro has awesome CS! If you break it they will warranty it.

You also need to take into consideration what you want out of the pipe and where and how you drive. The mid-bleed pipes are strongest in the low to mid rpm range. The end-bleed pipes are strongest in the mid to high rpm range. Even though both styles are designed for a different end result they both offer improvement through the whole rpm range over stock.

GrnGoblin

Thanks! I really don't run anywhere that I can go wide open for very long so the mid bleed might be whats best for me. Although though I might have a need for one some day so Im either going to buy both jetpros the rear and sid mount or just stick with the rear because I ike the look alot better. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts