• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Re-edited XSC video cool effects of Forum logo

TIROD KERRY

Re-edited XSC video cool effects of Forum logo and also i made the music

this time . I hope this weekend pans out for finding a cool place to R/C and flim . :)

[ame]

[/ame]

TIROD KERRY

what am i using for editing

RCDAD said:
Very nice video work. What are you using for editing?
VideoStudio Pro x5 By Corel most of the time .

Also Movie Studio HD platinum By sony

And also roxio 2011 version .

And one more trick editing monster cs5 adobe after effects .

I don't use them all at one time But some times its good to have them all .

there is so meny formats to read and edit . Some times one editing program will not read a certain type of file so you have to open the file in one edit and reopen it in another .

The car video was made using Pro x 5 . The music I make using music maker Mx .

G

TIROD KERRY said:
VideoStudio Pro x5 By Corel most of the time . Also Movie Studio HD platinum By sony

there is so meny formats to read and edit . Some times one editing program will not read a certain type of file so you have to open the file in one edit and reopen it in another .

:eek:I figured a bit complex. I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to all the cool software out there. I've never ventured past windows movie maker. Is there anything out there that is just as simple (click, cut & paste) but with more features?

Deluge

TIROD KERRY said:
VideoStudio Pro x5 By Corel most of the time . Also Movie Studio HD platinum By sony

That's quite a collection. Is it all legit? :D

TIROD KERRY

RCDAD said:
:eek:I figured a bit complex. I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to all the cool software out there. I've never ventured past windows movie maker. Is there anything out there that is just as simple (click, cut & paste) but with more features?
VideoStudio Pro 5 By corel and roxio 11 are both easy to use . Just remmber this when you are editing it only makes a copy of what your editing so if you mess up you only mess up the copy in the edit window not the real file it came from .

they both have lots of features that are just drag and drop into the edit line .

And they both have more complex editing as well . its the best of both worlds

if you do happen to buy one of these pick them up at bestbuy .

I have noticed that they package more features into the box just for sale at bestbuy only you get more bang for the buck .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts