• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Random video of my USB dog :D

G

That's funny.

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
Probably one of my favorite geek toys...
That is cool :D I like it :D It is useless but its funny though. What If I shoot it with my AK? :D Will it push the button back? LOL! J/K guys... I'm not crazy....

G

Wow!!

That's some impressive uselessness! It's fast. I guess it's the hopped up version.

alfred e numan

Thats what spanky used to do to his damm blanket. was gonna have him nutered- asked the vet how much? vet sez-$450.00. I asked the vet lady- not me too-just the dog. needless to say, Spank still lifts his leg.- As for your dogs nasty habit, you should rent a room for the coumpter and the dog for the night- This sort of thing is not legal in America- Its not Brazil or the netherlands ya know--- lol!

G

alfred e numan said:
Thats what spanky used to do to his damm blanket. was gonna have him nutered- asked the vet how much? vet sez-$450.00. I asked the vet lady- not me too-just the dog. needless to say, Spank still lifts his leg.- As for your dogs nasty habit, you should rent a room for the coumpter and the dog for the night- This sort of thing is not legal in America- Its not Brazil or the netherlands ya know--- lol!
LMAO...

Too Funny!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts