• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Ramtech or MCD Steel A/B Gears?

DemonRC

RampageHopUps said:
One of the dealers and one of the forum members got them. Not exactly sure, only Darin knows.
Gotta be moo. If anybody is gonna bust em up he will.

kryptonite

im wondering who it is too. maybe all the redcatracing.com advertising i do on youtube finally paid off. :D i would have thought the tester would pop up by now, but maybe its a secret

kryptonite

kryptonite said:
im wondering who it is too. i would have thought the tester would pop up by now, but maybe its a secret
well im just popping in. rob let the cat out of the bag today.. :D :D

RampageHopUps

Yes, the Monster Truck gears went to Kryponite. Redcat will be offering these gears at a special low price to get you guys running and bashing full speed ahead.

As soon as Kryptonite approves them after a fwe days of hard bashing, Redcat will order them in.

Buggy gears went to LargeScaleRC, and they may be running them at the Gravedigger event this weekend.

jigawatt

I hope he beats the hell outta the gears for the buggy... I assume I'm one of the few who has the TT here on the forums! I wouldn't mind something durable ;) My C/D gears got so hot that they melted into one... they joined right where they stopped spinning. A/B went right after the C/D gears did :D

kryptonite

jigawatt said:
I hope he beats the hell outta the gears for the buggy...
they will be severly tested under many conditions. i'll take some vids of the fit-n-finish as well as some field testing vids.. should be fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts