• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage xt

endy

So I'm new to this whole thing. I got my rampage xt tody and got it broken in properly but right at the end of break it it stopped steering and the throttle just stopped working. idk whats going on. i am hoping it isnt already broken? can anybody tell me what i need to do? I've tried doin a could things but i don't want to ruin it if i can fix it

:(

Ice_2k

rampage xt

Is your battery charged? Are the throttle/steering servos moving? If the battery is charged, everything is hooked up and no servo is responding, it's probably your radio (either the receiver or the transmitter). If you find this to be the case, just contact Redcat, they have good customer support and will replace the problematic parts.

endy

i guess ill find out right now if it was my battery.

endy

well same thing happened the throttle one worked a little bit, but the steering didnt move at all. i have a full charged battery as well. im just not sure if its the steering servos too or what? im sure its probably my receiver and transmitter

Ice_2k

Maybe also check and make sure the receiver is getting power (I'm thinking faulty on/off switch or some other bad connection).

endy

got my truck running great! and about twenty minutes ago my differential mount melted. i think my gear pins were somehow rubbing up against it and just flat melted it. my truck started running slower. going to upgrade to the aluminum diff mount. are there any other ideas of maybe why it started rubbing like that and decreasing speed?

Ice_2k

What was the electrical issue?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts