• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage xb speed build

Bhopp

Hey guys, once again I got a chance to get another run in. Now my set up is cy26, 31-29-26-24, tuned rear mount pipe, for now. So far I'm very happy with my xb and I haven't clocked it but now I'm guessing 43 to 45mph, and still have 2 more gear ratios to go. I'm now believing my magic number 55 to 60mph is getting closer! :p

Bhopp

Rampage xb speed build

Hey Guys, It's proven, I put my gps on the xb 10min ago and I got 44mph spinning in salty asphalt, (I almost lost my iPhone when I nearly lost it spinning crazy) I used a iPhone app I don't recommend! Now my next gear set is 35-25-24-26, (.774) and a slightly bigger engine a cy28.5 with stuff crank wish me luck I'm still trying for 55 to 60 at least, I know I may need more power and more money:D

phreerider

nice speed, what tire set is on the unit?

Bhopp

Rampage xb speed build

Hey guy, it's all stock except for engine(cy26),pipe and steering servo. I didn't have a screw driver, so I couldn't tune for the tuned rear mount pipe. I think the xb has a lot of potential, and so far it's quicker and faster than my hpi baja 5b with a pipe and bigger engine I'm very impressed with redcat and I found out that the stock tires don't grip on asphal, it's almost like a drift car! :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.