• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage TT radio

techrider62

Which would be better to use with the tt the stock Redcat DSM-2C 2.4GHz or my airtronics mx-3s?

lightning73

Congrats man, if your anything like I was your probably climbin the walls right now with anticipation knowin its coming today...lol...Have fun with your new TT bro!

techrider62

Thanks ups just delivered and it has a 30cc not a 26cc fuelie on it.

Hey lighting73 what part of jersey are you in?

Last edited by a moderator:

lightning73

Im in Gloucester County and I live in Franklinville, I see your in South Jersey too where`s your stompin grounds?

lightning73

Thats only like 20 mins away from me, whats up neighbor! Can I borrow a cup of sugar and some milk...lol...Seriously though were gonna have to bash together some time if you live that close. Krashkrieg lives in North Jersey and im sure he would be up for it too.... ;)

lightning73

Oh ok I work for myself too, I do powerwashing and have done it for like the past 15 years. Make sure you take the time to do that pre-run check bro its important!

lightning73

Yeah I would agree, I have the Spektrum system and it was a no brainer for me cause the Redcat radio is a terd in comparison. Im not too familiar with Airtronics radios but as long as its a 3 channel radio with an fm signal, its probably better than the crappy stock one in my opinion.

techrider62

lightning73 said:
Yeah I would agree, I have the Spektrum system and it was a no brainer for me cause the Redcat radio is a terd in comparison. Im not too familiar with Airtronics radios but as long as its a 3 channel radio with an fm signal, its probably better than the crappy stock one in my opinion.
Thanks I will be picking up a spectrum system after i come back from vacation in august

lightning73

Im sure you already know this but if not, I gotta say don't trust the stock failsafe either its junk. Get a "killer rc" failsafe, but (f.y.i) if you do get the Spektrum radio you have to get the kill switch that is compatible with it. Its the version 2s kill switch, the s stands for Spektrum so that you know its compatible

racetruck

My son and i have 3 spektrum radios and they are the biggest hunk of junk i have ever seen in my life we have 4 recevers that have been replaced and two of them have junked out again and fried two servos. caused my truck to run away. plus the range on the radios have very short distance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts