• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage On Road Pictures

python

I will by the sample truck right now if you still have it, I need it, i'm not joking!

kryptonite

python said:
I will by the sample truck right now if you still have it, I need it, i'm not joking!
ya tom.. WE ALL NEED THINGS!! i can use a set of titanium turn buckles..LOL.. how does it feel to want!!! :p

python

kryptonite said:
ya tom.. WE ALL NEED THINGS!! i can use a set of titanium turn buckles..LOL.. how does it feel to want!!! :p
the titanium is on order, now can i get the truck, lol

max 1

redcatracing said:
here Is The New Rampage On Road Car. Official Name Not Chosen Yet, But If You Guys Have Some Ideas, Throw Them My Way. I Was Thinking Rampage Xr Or Something Like That.
The Body Pictured Will Be The Stock Body But We Will Only Offer Them As Clear Unpainted.

A Very Small Quantity Is Due To Arrive Around The 20th Of Feb.

Thanks And All Comments Are Welcome.

Darin
Max1 Drifter Side Winder The Taz .

RampageHopUps

python said:
Its only a different body. Everything else is available. The body you can buy at any hobby store.

python

RampageHopUps said:
Its only a different body. Everything else is available. The body you can buy at any hobby store.
I don't think you can buy the stadium truck body at any hobby store!

Z

ZielkeRacing

RedcatRacing said:
Here is the new Rampage On Road Car. Official name not chosen yet, but if you guys have some ideas, throw them my way. I was thinking Rampage XR or something like that.
The body pictured will be the stock body but we will only offer them as clear unpainted.

A very small quantity is due to arrive around the 20th of Feb.

Thanks and all comments are welcome.

Darin
Yes sir, that is what I have in the mail. I am also a dealer, I cannot wait for it, this is a change of pace.

Rampage.Pete

too old and tired to read all posts through but simple and good name rampage TC not sure what makes car a tc or not but just popped up in my mindhence we got tt and mt tc would be right there too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts