• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage On Road Pictures

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Here is the new Rampage On Road Car. Official name not chosen yet, but if you guys have some ideas, throw them my way. I was thinking Rampage XR or something like that.

The body pictured will be the stock body but we will only offer them as clear unpainted.

A very small quantity is due to arrive around the 20th of Feb.

Thanks and all comments are welcome.

Darin

IMADMAN

Redcat Ripper

Redcat Racer

Redcat Razor

Redcat Roadrunner

Off topic-

Any news about that optional dual steering servo set-up for the MT/TT?

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
There is a dual steering servo setup that is offered on the all aluminum Rampage MT and TT. We are getting some of the all aluminum Rampages in a few weeks.

The factory is on their New Years vacation but I will get them to make us a kit for those that want to convert.

It will need a few parts other than just the servo mounts as if I remember correctly (I don't have an aluminum model here) you will need a few parts to convert to the dual servo setup.

I will keep you all in the loop when I find out.

Darin

IMADMAN

Clubin said:
That looks good, I never thought I would own a on-road but that makes me almost want to. MCD better look out.
Krypto's probably gonna blow his load when he see it! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

mooman007uk

Banned
Hmmm on road could be tempting.

Darin, again off topic any chance of getting the bottom shock ends that screw into the shaft sold seperately? it's a pain having to buy a whole shock just for the end.

Clubin

Banned
mooman007uk said:
Hmmm on road could be tempting.
Darin, again off topic any chance of getting the bottom shock ends that screw into the shaft sold seperately? it's a pain having to buy a whole shock just for the end.
I thought I was the only one that did that. I had a whoops.

kryptonite

WOOOOW!. great! now how is it i explain this one to wifey! never mind. you tell me how much, and i'll work on the rest.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
We had the shock shaft requests and that is another item I will be getting but my guess is it will probably not be until March until they arrive.

Darin

prostock

Redcat Rampage EVO-6

The basic components are the same but the chassis is new with suspension, wheels and tires so it is an evolution!

Looks real good can't wait to see some vid! Please post pricing soon, I have a few bucks burning a hole in my wallet; they need to come out!

BRC

kryptonite

RedcatRacing said:
I am sure the hubs are the same as on the MT and TT.
Darin
ok, i think i will live, but in the pics it looks like a tiny wheel nut, but the same size hex hub? ok. with the 4wheel drive traction wont be an issue, but with my other 2wd on-roads, tires are everything

IMADMAN

kryptonite said:
ok, i think i will live, but in the pics it looks like a tiny wheel nut, but the same size hex hub? ok. with the 4wheel drive traction wont be an issue, but with my other 2wd on-roads, tires are everything
It may be more beneficial for Redcat to make them in the standard FG square drive or at the very least offer optional drive axles to use the FG squares. Then the car would be more practical to sell.

basher

Hey Darin, that onroad car reminds me of a formula. call the RAMPAGE FORMULATOR .we really apprecite your presence on this forum. It gives alot of us confidence in the product and your willingness to respond to feedback and iron out the bugs in the TT and the MT dude. ps. WE ARE DYING TO SEE THE NEW TT BUGGY BODY. POST IT MANNN POST IT.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Just checked the hubs from the sample we got a few months ago and I assume nothing has changed.

They are square and the same size as the FG from what I can tell. Don't have a caliper handy but I am pretty sure they are exactly the same.

Darin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts