• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Rampage MT V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stygian

Banned
I have a Rampage MT V3 for sell. It has most of the aluminum parts on it like suspension arms fear/rear top/bottom aluminum body posts, roll cage MT Pro pipe, dt1 and TGN Easy Clearance Air Filter with the DDM Tall RC / CY Velocity Stack. I also have the hpi wheel adapters purchased from rcpitstop. The original motor I seized up bought I bought a new/used stock motor for it that's missing the clutch housing and flywheel. I have an 8K clutch and spring. I do have the blown motor. I will include both motors so the broken one can be used to fix the replacement. I also bought a spare chassis that I am also going to include with the package. I have 2 sets of rear shocks and 1 set of front shocks, currently no shocks on are the truck as I had the aluminum ones on but put them on my XB. Any question feel free to ask.

Asking price $700.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stygian

Banned
Bump still available if anyone is interested hit me up maybe we can work a deal.

Stygian

Banned
Here are some updated pics also I have installed a cy 30.5cc motor and it's running very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts