• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage Mt V3/4 front upper suspension arms

James1996

Today On my redcat rampage mt V3/4 the front upper suspension linkage arm broke is there a place were I can just get the linkages by themselves with out the whole assembly

GTS 666

I have read some where of people making there own out of a long high tensil bolt and cutting the top off but I'm sorry I can't remember where I seen it. Did you call powerslide they might be able to sort something out.

James1996

no I havn't sorry what would they be able to sort out

GTS 666

They may have the parts you need but are not listed on the Web pages. And there maybe ones that are on another large-scale car that just may fit since alot of parts on all brands have some similarities.

G

The second link for the titanium turnbuckles are for the tierods. The turnbuckles for the upper suspension arms are 7mm. The tie rods are 6mm.

As far as using a long bolt. That would not work because one side of the turnbuckle is reverse thread.

I have been looking for the titanium as well and not had much luck.

James1996

the nitro shop came out a winner for letting me be able to purchase them separately you just have to email them that is what you want

G

James1996 the nitro shop came out a winner for letting me be able to purchase them separately you just have to email them that is what you want
Was this recently. They have been out of them for quite a while now.

Ffdfiretruck

I am in the process of converting mine over to 5/16x18 both right hand thread. I found nylon bolts that I could cut the heads off of, if those are to fragile I can spin in a piece of all thread. I will lose the capability for instant camber adjustment, but I can always remove 1 bolt and give it a few turns

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts