• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT/TT Dual Steering Conversion Kit

Deluge

You don't need dual servos for steering. It's inefficient and it's a pain to get the servos to stop fighting each other. The steering assembly has to be set just right, and even then they'll still fight each other to some extent. You're better off running a single, high quality, high torque servo. It's more efficient, more reliable and it's cheaper.

G

In addition to what Deluge said, that would take a lot of modification to try to get it to work. Th Xb platform is laid out differently. It's ran on the MT for those giant tires and the poor quality servos. The lighter xb would never need it.

k.jensen

RCDAD said:
In addition to what Deluge said, that would take a lot of modification to try to get it to work. Th Xb platform is laid out differently. It's ran on the MT for those giant tires and the poor quality servos. The lighter xb would never need it.
true that the xb don't need it, but a guy in here did it, and all he had to do was drill 3 holes in the chassisplate.

G

true that the xb don't need it, but a guy in here did it, and all he had to do was drill 3 holes in the chassisplate.
I think it is more then just 3 holes. I'm starring at both of my platforms. You would also need the MT/TT battery box. It would not fit without removing the XBs cage.

IMO not worth it. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts