• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage mt pro

berto1230781

hello guys i'm new to this site and to this hobby i just ordered a rampage mt pro with the hy 30cc engine in it i have a few question. is the hy engine good enough for this truck and also i bought a dom side pipe for it what gears should i put to make it both good at low end and high for speed and what else should i do to it before runing it thanks for your help and i haven't seen this truck yet but people say it's big lol :D

Ron E

Contributor
welcome...

that motor should be fine and that pipe will really wake it up. run the stock gearing with mt tires or go to 27/33 mcd plastic gears or redcat metal gears. this truck is BIG!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Restomod

You have the pro so I am not sure how much will be the same but go to the top of this section and read and do the first run checklist. It will tell you all the things you need to do before you run it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts