• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage mt 30cc fuelie replacement

Stricnine

im just wondering if my 30cc fuelie looses compression is there replacement heads and pistons? if so what size do i need. what should i do when i have to rebuild this engine down the road?

Deluge

They do sell replacement head kits. A few people have found them on Ebay for cheap, and I believe DDM sells them, as well but I can't seem to find them, maybe I'm not looking hard enough. But you have a few options, you can stick with the 30cc or you can go with a modified 27.2cc, etc. These engines are easy to build/rebuild. There are several videos on Youtube that show the rebuild process. You'll need a few tools, as well, like a piston stopper, torque wrench, etc.

ronaldo11

YEAH! You can find an upgrade to 30.5cc to your 30cc stock cylinder. Try to look Oneil Brother Racing website (OBR- race ported 30.5cc that fit to your stcok) and DDM- ESP ported. Try to ask them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts