• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage 32cc doesn't like Killer RC power starter

dalentx

so to use the drill starter on my monster truck...i would need at least a 2100 rpm drill....the one i have now is only 1300 rpm...still having start issues with my truck...had this prob from day one an tried everything ive read here an no luck...i put the walbro 1107 carb on my truck to....have the 32cc motor an tuned pipe as well on my truck..just at my wits end with it not starting...guess ill put it in the shop an let someone that knows way more than i do...im new to having one like this...its all a learning curve for me

dalentx

well i got my rampage started again today finnally...but i put the pull starter back on an got it started....my drill starter it wouldnt start...my drill is 1300 rpm...i read where someone tried a drill with 1700 rpm an wouldnt start...but he tried a 2100 rpm drill an started it...so my question is if i go back with the drill starter a drill with 2100 rpm is that what ill need to start my truck or one even faster rpm

dalentx

Ok...so now just gotta find a drill that has that rpm..hopefully till I find a drill like that I can get it broke in with the rope starter on it...just don't understand why this truck has had such starting issues...I'm new to having one like this...it's all a learning curve for me

ika

Mine is makita brushless 2 speed 2100 rpm from amazon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts