• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Radio range

Ludabud

How well do they work on gas powered cars/trucks? That is a pretty sweet feature to have and that you can turn it off. I think it would work pretty good for bashing.

Silent_chaos

Ludabud said:
How well do they work on gas powered cars/trucks? That is a pretty sweet feature to have and that you can turn it off. I think it would work pretty good for bashing.
They work very well specially if you have a 2wd truck or an overpowered engine cutting through a corner or even going through a straight slippery surface.

The new losi Mini cooper 5th scale has implimented this tech. Its a1st. They did this since as you know rally cars go through a lot of slippery surface and they need to get out of corners without losing much time and keeping their tail straight.

There aren't many vids on youtube on 5th scale cars since this is new technology (was out last february).

However, aussies have made couple vids in which they have installed it ona 1/8 scale. Difference is quite big.

Note that it is banned to use this technology in races since you'll get plenty of advantage on others.

The cool thing is you can even adjust the percentage of help you need from it whether it is for throttle or steering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cca

I have a dx4s if you would be interested. I have the original 410rx and i belive a 3300t (I believe that is the model rx, has telemetry). It's in all original box manuals stickers, not a scratch anywhere.
Pm me if interested or would like more pictures, that's the total hours as of today.

uploadfromtaptalk1397588419900.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397588419900.jpg

/monthly_2014_04/uploadfromtaptalk1397588419900.jpg.53e964fe9d28c33fb72a70c662dac231.jpg

Silent_chaos

The kill switch has nothing to do with the AVC. The AVC is just the software that does all the work from the receiver.

You can turn off the AVC system via the LCD Screen but this doesn't interfere with kill switch

In fact, Any kill switch should not be affected.

Silent_chaos

Hmm yeah. I saw what killer rc said, but I think it can be done using a splitter.

I will contact spektrum today.

Im searching through this as well since it is what im going to purchase on my 2nd 5th scale

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts