• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Question related to oil: Bel Ray" H1R full synthetic

Yannik

blak__jak said:
yannik to answer your servo question your best bet when first getting an m/t or anything with duel servos is to pull off the servo arms turn the t/x and r/x on and let the servos center themselves then reinstall the arms as close to 90 degrees and even with each other as possible, you may have to adjust the steering linkage at this point to get it right, this should eliminate the buzzing and any pressure they were placing on each other.
Should it be completely silent or it will still make a tiny sound?

Dreggsta

1) I don't have an mt but considering it has a lot of aluminum parts I'd say it's beefy.

2) I have the 500cc tank & get bout 25 minutes +/- depending how I drive.

3) I can't say. Experiment w/it. I use 87 octane w/10% ethanol blend.

Yannik

blak__jak said:
I've got my servo arms and linkage adjusted where the servos are normally totally quiet.
Hi Blak_Jak,

After I did the instruction you gave me, I quote:

"Pull off the servo arms turn the t/x and r/x on and let the servos center themselves then reinstall the arms as close to 90 degrees and even with each other as possible, you may have to adjust the steering linkage at this point to get it right, this should eliminate the buzzing and any pressure they were placing on each other"
I honestly been trying and trying to silence this servo without success! :confused: I tried to adjust the steering linkage but for some reason when I turn the wheel, you hear the servos fighting a little bit against each other. Is there something else that we need to adjust or the only adjustment is from the steering linkage?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online