• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Question about my Mt

b-4x4

Hi

I am new to the forum. Just pick up a redcat rampage Mt yesterday at the local hobby shop. It is a preown , I am new to the gas rc. Use to play with with electric one's. ( Traxxas Stampede )

Now my question is yesterday at night time when I was trying to play with the MT I can start the engine no problem with 2 pulls.

After accerlerating I can hear the engine is reving but the MT wasn't moving much , It seems to like it's not grabbing and putting the power down.

Any idea what this could be ?

By the way love the size of MT.

cordy

Check your set screws on your drive cups thats where the dog bones go into by the differentials they may be loose.Check that your clutch spring is not broke.Put a little blue lock tite on the set screws if they are loose and let it sit for a day so the loc tite drys.

Ildy666

Also check the bolt that holds the clutch to the motor.they have come loose before...

b-4x4

Hi

Anyone have a diagram on what the screw is to hold the clutch to the motor.

I brought my rampage mt preown and it doesn't come with a manual.

thanks for the guide

G

It could be. It is caused by loss of compression. You need to also check for grooves in the cylinder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts