• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Proline TT

Sprint 77

Contributor
It will effect it some. More on the top end than the bottom. You may lose a little RPM on top. Make sure you are not dropping the ID of the stinger down smaller though. That will hurt enough to notice on your big bore motor. I would try what you got first, you more than likely don't get up on the pipe for long periods of time.

mooman007uk

Banned
yeah as long as it doesn't affect bottom end...the stinger is a little larger than the dom one...I'll try it and see how it goes...if it's too much I'll try the copper elbow

kun114

badd_maxx25 said:
ic got the tt i just have to cut out the front wheel openings cant wait to get it cut and painted
Now that you got the body, do you see what I mean about using the wingmount for the rear. They line up perfectly with the flat portion of the body in front of the spoiler. Then just move your original rear bodymounts from the rear shocktower to the front shocktower. Take the MT bumper from your upgrade kit and mount it to the front(you did get an upgrade kit by now didn't ya)You'll be good to go.

DemonRC

Man that looks awesome. I'm gonna head down to the LHS today and pick one up. They got 3 of those Proline conversion bodies sitting on the wall.

badd_maxx25

im so glad im still painting my body, I took my buggy out and hit pipe sticking out of the ground my falt it sticks up a good 5-6 feet broke every thing on the front right side but the upper and lower a-arms

Mexxan

Man, this has got me thinkin Rampage all over again - tried to acquire around 5-4 months back in the UK but no luck. So I was looking at the Proline set up for my 5B or just killing a Credit Card and going 5T - considering I can have 4WD under a smart body with a Redcat - my grin goes put the Joker to shame. Looking damn good guys! More pics/vids please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts