• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Proline TT

kun114

This showed up yesterday after being backordered for many months.

First, I tried it on the Baja, but it just didn't appeal to me. I think it looks kick azz on the Redcat though. I cut about an inch off the bottom of the sides and slightly rounded the back edge of the front wheelwells. I removed the wing and used the wing mount to hold the rear of the body. I added MT body mount to the front. I also added a MT bumper to the front. Which sits just inside the front of the body. I slapped some paint on it last night and stickered it up tonight. I didn't have the front body mount bolted in in some of the pics, so the front sits too low in some of the pics.

SSCN4065.jpg

SSCN4066.jpg

SSCN4067.jpg

SSCN4068.jpg

speedbaboon

they are all (rear) proline desperado wheels and excavator tires

kun114

The rears clear completely. The fronts might depending on the angle of the wheel. Shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Clubin

Banned
Kun, I have a set of those tires/rims coming how do you like them. They look kick ass on that thing.

kun114

Clubin said:
Kun, I have a set of those tires/rims coming how do you like them. They look kick ass on that thing.
I've only run them 3 or 4 times. Seem to be a good all around tire. Far better than the stockers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts