• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Ported Zeonah G320 + Tall gears = Top speed?

phreerider

totally stock and basic carb with can exhaust, yep. and with that type of set up it maximizes lifespan.

treat it as an "index " of power don't get hung on some number.

with right pipe/carb its easily 40% more. engine builders/tuners may have there own dyno index with different actuals , BUT if its more , its more!

Last edited by a moderator:

phreerider

phreerider said:
hey i cannot find graphs i saw recently? the modded goods anyway. i did see the zenoah stock graphs showing roughly same rpms g320rc(STOCK) compared to (STOCK) 30.5cc

but g320rc with more torque... not seeing 20K + rpms.

early in power band g320rc has more torque than 30.5 has even at peak.

still no graphs? the graphs i saw i think were of the g290 with around 19-20k.

GTi_Leo

Can't see a stroker G290 reving that high, maybe on methanol with a cooler plug but I see them getting to hot to b very efficient up high

phreerider

OBR HAD the graphs posted with the 9.1hp g320 reed case video , right below them, there were 2 graphs, now theres nothing(just "ss") .... i contacted OBR and requested graphs for g320 full mod/prostock mod...since they are dyno tested on 3 dynos..seems a graph would be easily at hand. definitely would pick up a full mod 320 if they would produced promised graphs , he said they would send the graphs in an email. hmm,not sure whats up with all that, they make some great stuff. guess we'll see.

anyway yeah those may be lightened/stuffed methanol w/ nitro , i would think those kinda rpms would be in 230/270. solid data would be nice. a 320 for tow power is gonna be sweet , but the whole 460 (which i already have)thing ! man do i have plans for that ! getting the parts a la carte would be nice!

Last edited by a moderator:

phreerider

contacted obr twice , both times they say, "will get them to you on monday"

yet on monday--> nothing , now once again on another monday--> nothing.

i still want the full mod g320! but first they'll need to produce dyno graphs (prostock /full mod) since they're triple dyno tested....right? guess they would rather keep them.

kinda dissappointed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.