• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Please help!!

G

They will have it also.

G

rampagemt said:
It us a side doninator for the mt. But on buggy and and its a one piece. Funny things is I only drove in parking lots so far
If the pipe is not lined up perfect it is always tugging on the head. I now do this to all my one piece pipes.

-

blak__jak

if you have no luck with whatever you try and have no other choice I have a couple pull off stock heads' pistons and all I have no use for. pm me and i'll hook you up.

rampagemt

I got a hole through the stud heated it up and put the ez outs in and I have had no luck so far. I have been thinking of just getting a new head from gizmomotors

rampagemt

blak__jak said:
if you have no luck with whatever you try and have no other choice I have a couple pull off stock heads' pistons and all I have no use for. pm me and i'll hook you up.
Its a 29.5 head so I would have to change crank to use a stock head on it. Thanks a lot.

rampagemt

I got stud out now I need to rethread. I want to try with the normal size and go up. I have never used a tap neither so I am going to have to figure this out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts