• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Please help cant find part

jcw1980

Hello there I am looking for a part for my dune runner its the washer for the steering servo saver bellcrank it goes with a buffer post is now redcat tells me I can put a ball bearing and in it and it would be an upgrade but they do not have the part in stock and will not have it for five to six weeks the bearing is a 7×10×4 mm I can't find it anywhere I have been to a bout 15 local hobby shop and search the internet it I was hoping maybe somebody tell me where to find it or tell me where to find the original washer any help would be much appreciated thank you very much have a good day

jcw1980

Cool thank u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

jcw1980

I don't understand why it is so hard to find this part

jcw1980

I just bought the ones that were in the link I hope they're the right ones it said they were the right bushings thank you for finding those for me I wish I woulda checked my phone 15 minutes ago I just now bout them and then check it

jcw1980

Got parts and yesterday they fit like a dream everything is running back to normal thanks guys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts