• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Plastic rollcage

Deluge

rampage idiot said:
Thanks guys I ordered nylon and delrin so I will tell you what I find out in this wild exreriment! Thanks everybody for your input,I got an email back from HBZ and they asked which loop I was looking for so they must have made more than one I just replyed back and told him the redcat one we will see!
Yeah, they made some for the Baja, as well. :D

G

rampage idiot said:
Thanks again I think this rc stuff is gonna make me a rocket scientist! LOL
A rocket powered MT would be cool. :D

G

There is all sort of YouTube vids with guys strapping model rocket engines to their RC cars. Most don't end well. LOL

rampage idiot

Deluge you got lucky you can keep your HBZ loop mine shipped today from HBZ I talked to them they had 3 left powdercoated black so if anybody wants one they got a couple left:cool:

G

rampage idiot said:
Deluge you got lucky you can keep your HBZ loop mine shipped today from HBZ I talked to them they had 3 left powdercoated black so if anybody wants one they got a couple left:cool:
desismileys_4374.gif Get some pics up when you get it installed!

Deluge

I wanted the powder coated one, but LSRC only had the chrome one. Looks good, though.

G

rampagemt said:
I emailed hbz as well and they got 2 left after your order I think I might pick that up!!
Soon to be a collectors item. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts