• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

phreedom on rampage xb (video)

phreerider

sometimes you have this...XB unit doing its thing...don't think i even got to 1/2throttle..

enjoy

https://vimeo.com/76749331

0h yeah thats me

Last edited by a moderator:

phreerider

unit can lay down some fun..look at alot different rigs for this. perfect with the wheels a little more weight, grip..and can jet when i run up slack on it. mt my playout better in long run but its weight alone on the drive train is already taking a beating. keeping the outside drive hubs happy will be interesting, may go ceramics when i swap out to metal hubs. i would expect couple hundred hours per clutch, say 2-300 and drive bearings about the same maybe twice that. anyway future fun looks good!

thanks for watching

phreerider

redcat...... delivering on the gonzo tow folks..

this maybe the most addictive combo that goes even deeper than just the session!

the ride

the pilot

the flow

the tow unit

the unit maintenance (disease level addiction by itself!)

do it all SOLO...don't need a driver, lift ticket , closed track, a ride back, downhill, water or wind...and when your done you get to tear it down!(if you want..when its raining)

redcat taking fun to next level ....welcome to the gonzo tow show brought to you by your neighborhood phreerider

alfred e numan

Great show!! Good balance too!! If i may be so bold to say to you -- Most of us here think that the best music is the sound of your XB-s engine. we wanna listen to the pipe singing its song!!!

phreerider

thanks NUMAN...you got pipe sound in there!

DUFFY i'm a cartoon come to life, where comedy is instinct!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts