• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Parralell battery wiring

cordy

Ok I need your help. I know how to make a parralell battery harness. The single black and red end plugs into one of the black and red esc plugs. Where does the jumper plug into the esc?

XBENOOB

cordy said:
Ok I need your help. I know how to make a parralell battery harness. The single black and red end plugs into one of the black and red esc plugs. Where does the jumper plug into the esc?
Assuming that you left the stock wires on the Stock ESC ... Here's what it should look like (crude drawing, but should explain it...) Parallel Harnes Wire Map.jpg

Parallel Harnes Wire Map.jpg

/monthly_2011_08/583c60619d26a_ParallelHarnesWireMap.jpg.7302081f4300bd53b87f25d2fba06b0d.jpg

Obeast44

Banned
XBENOOB said:
Assuming that you left the stock wires on the Stock ESC ... Here's what it should look like (crude drawing, but should explain it...)
Thats one way to do it but id split the bananas apart on the ESC. That'd let ya get rid of the "loop" and jumper plug.

Make your parallel connector from the batteries plug in red to red and black to black on the ESC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts