• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Parallel Connections

jathomas3

What type of harnesses are you guys using to connect your 6s packs in parallel? I'd love to see some pics of your setups. Thanks!

cordy

Ok here you go a parralel wiring harness. Parts available from e.p. buddy in ohio. You have to make it. Also check the new to lipo thread down the page. 100_0433.jpg 100_0432.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I just cut all my plugs off and made my own.

-

e3a71eef.jpg

G

Always happy to help. :)

bigfol

8mm bullet connectors

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/picture.php?albumid=238&pictureid=1980

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/picture.php?albumid=238&pictureid=1981

jathomas3

I like that too. Really clean looking. Thanks for sharing!

killajb

For my 1/8 truggies, cars and vehicles of smaller size (mini revo on mamba pro) which use 6s but don't require extreme current..

$(KGrHqN,!lEE-k5F2,nHBP5Kk!Tosg~~60_57.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!lEE-k5F2,nHBP5Kk!Tosg~~60_57.jpg

/monthly_2012_07/583c60646c9e3_(KGrHqN!lEE-k5F2nHBP5Kk!Tosg60_57.jpg.16e300dcb61795c9805fd8d69bf01514.jpg

G

That is a clean set up. I like the 8mm Ts. Good job!

Please post a pic of it installed!

bigfol

Deluge said:
Nice. I'd like to see how they're assembled.
Don't really want to pull all the self-amalgermating tape off, but what I did was strip off insulation of some 10g wire,twisted two stands together in the shape of a T-piece and then tinned it all in solder, once that was finished, I fill up the end's of the connectors with solder and inserted the T-piece into each connector. It can only be done with a the help of 80w or higher soldering iron, a jig to hold the connectors in place and you need to be quick.LOL

G

I use the little micro torches for the bigger solder joints. Seems to work. Just have to be a bit careful not to get the solder too hot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts