• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

On Sale

Nitrors4pr

Hey Guys I'm new here but not new to the hobby, I just purchased my first Redcat which is the Rampage XT. I have six other 1/5 and usually stay away from redcat due to stories I've heard but with the price of 479.99 shipped I couldn't resist and that was before the coupon...... if anyone is interested DDM is having a sale on some kits.

Nitrors4pr

Thanks guys, besides the carb is there anything else I need to replace on the rampage when it comes ?

designed2survive

The XB is at $450 before coupon! Wow! Makes me wanna buy one as a spare. Also makes me wonder why the sale. New version coming out maybe?

designed2survive

RampageHopUps said:
No new version. But, eventually, the XB will come with a 4 bolt HY engine, probably before the summer.
Cool! Could it be with the 32cc 4 bolts HY engine that has been surfacing with the MT? I know that would be a great selling point!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts