• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Oil Gas Mix

Dreggsta

i did a search but couldn't find anything. can i use 2 stroke mix off the shelf at wally world?

BertR

I hope so because I have been running pennzoil outdoor multipurpose small engine formula for over a year and it is doing just fine.I take that back I have run 2 gollons with AMS semi synthetic. The only prob with pennzoil is that it stinks

G

Dreggsta said:
i did a search but couldn't find anything. can i use 2 stroke mix off the shelf at wally world?
Yes you can.

BertR

I would like to try the stuff that smells like blue berries or hot woman sent..But I cant find where to get it .

G

Dreggsta said:
i figured as much lol. just i seen some people post using some high end stuff. thot i'd ask &see what reactions i got. thanks.
I run a good synthetic oil because of my expensive full mod motors. They can rev as much as 5000rpm higher.

Another benefit of synthetic 2stroke oil is less smoke.

G

BertR said:
I would like to try the stuff that smells like blue berries or hot woman sent..But I cant find where to get it .
Here ya go. I love this stuff
http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.4568/.f

rcgasser

I love using those as well its not a real harsh smell its just right smells way better then gas does but don't get any on your hands it stays forever LOL

G

It's just scent.

Stygian

Banned
RCDAD said:
I run a good synthetic oil because of my expensive full mod motors. They can rev as much as 5000rpm higher.Another benefit of synthetic 2stroke oil is less smoke.
What mods did you do to the motor, if you don't mind sharing

G

Stygian said:
What mods did you do to the motor, if you don't mind sharing
I'm not a engine builder.

I have an OBR 27.2 full mod long rod, OBR 30.5 full mod reed case, RCMK 30.5 full mod and the new RamFlow 36 full mod. All are incredible engines so a good mix is important.

Stygian

Banned
RCDAD said:
I'm not a engine builder. I have an OBR 27.2 full mod long rod, OBR 30.5 full mod reed case, RCMK 30.5 full mod and the new RamFlow 36 full mod. All are incredible engines so a good mix is important.
Nice, Im actually thinking about building a new XB Buggy or Rampage MT truck from the ground up. Which site would you recommend ordering engines from?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts